Mykonos / Paros
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REAL ESTATE
- Present legal situation of the property: property rights are clear, no liens whatsoever, full building and landscaping permits already approved and issued.
- Quiet, isolated location, through not far from the island’s most frequented spots. Only a few neighboring villas at a distance. The whole area’s natural environment is now protected by law for its natural beauty. Therefore, further development in the area beyond the already issued permits is not allowed, so that the natural beauty is preserved. (This means that the whole area always going to remain as it is now, natural and unspoilt).
- Two sandy beaches at both sides of the promontory on which the villas are located.
- Large land plots for every villa, contrary to the general island standards where usually 2 or 3 villas are built in 4000sqm plots.
- Large villas, a scarce commodity on the island where most villas are much smaller and arbitrary construction (beyond the approved by the authorities) is quite common.
Brief Description and Specifications of the Buildings
- Wooden windows and doors with double glass glazing.
- Accessible roof terraces.
- Interior ceilings of painted plaster or wood with beams.
- Skylights with fixed or operable domes with laminated glass.
- Heating and cooling by central external units and invisible internal partitions – room autonomy.
- Radiant floor heating.
- Oil boilers with circulating pumps for instant hot water.
- Public electricity supply.
- Generators to insure energy independence.
- Alternative energy connection is ready.
- Drainage system with biological processing units.
- Use of helipad and well; the island’s water reservoir is at 1km away.
- Heated swimming pools with infinity effect.
- Extensive gardens enhanced by walls and trees to insure privacy in every villa.
We look forward to your contact inquiry!
Further properties in Greece:
Sold! Exclusive apartment Athen-Glyfada
High-quality and upscale equipment, built 1980; approx. 196 m² living space, 7 residential units, multi-functional fitted kitchen, tiled and wooden floor, 5 rooms, oil central heating, underground parking space, additional cellar room, alarm system, heated floor, fully air-conditioned
The plot area is currently 80.000 square meters. After the completion of the town planning, about 40% of the plot will go towards the construction of roads and common areas, and 60% will remain for the construction of the villas and houses. This means 48.000 square meters will have the permit to build 11.520 square meters of buildings, plus verandas, plus basements.
The villa is an ultra-luxury structure situated in a private land of 4000 sq. meters in Imerovigli Santorini, overlooking the volcano and the sunset. Panoramic views, privacy, serenity, comfort, style and luxury are the distinctive characteristics of this villa. With no neighbors next door it offers maximum seclusion, privacy and panoramic views all around the island. It has been designed combining the Santorinian traditional vaulted ceilings with futuristic lines and forms.
The villa is located in Tinos island, which is known as ‘Virgin Mary’s Holly island’, where visitors can admire the Panagia Tinou Church which constitutes one of the greatest orthodox sites for pilgrimage, as this is the place where the miraculous icon of Holy Mary is housed. The island is of unique beauty with magnificent landscapes inviting visitors to discover all of its well-known, as well as hidden beauties and points of important interest.